PM notification

Bat Cave Silkies

Songster
9 Years
Feb 11, 2010
Bat Cave, NC
I'm not sure where I should post this, or to whom I should address this~~but I have to start somewhere.

Though my "PM email notification is currently enabled" I'm not being notified by email when a PM has been sent to me. Normally, this wouldn't be a big deal; but I'm in the middle of two bidding wars for eggs at auction, so I don't get the notifications when I've been outbid.

How can I rememdy this problem?

Thanks
Sandy

Quote:
Sandy go to your messages folder-scroll all the way to the bottom it should ask you if you want to be notified or not-press it and it should activcate you-

oh duh I just realized you said it WAS enabled-are you sure you are checking the right email addy? Some people have a few and forget which ones they first used

Last edited:
Thank you both for your suggestions.

Yep~~it's "turned on"

Nothing in Spam either. I'm getting email notices for the threads I've subscribed to, but no emails notifying me of a PM.....

Hey Nat : Gracie (my black/lav pullet) laid her FIRST egg yesterday
woot.gif

wee.gif

Quote:
that is awesome!!!! how is she??? how old is she now:) She has to be as old as the birds Im getting eggs from. I believe we were hatching together??? LOL

You might be right Nifty, my memory isn't as good as it use to be.

I just thought, in the past, with other auctions, I received email notifications when a PM was sent to me notifying me that I had been outbid....

hmm.png

I do know my PM's are working, sonew123 was kind enough to verify it for me.

Back
Top Bottom