PO lost entire feed store chick shipment!!! **Found, healthy, happy***

Our Feed store Big R, has a couple hundred chicks lost in the mail too and it was just going from Idaho to washington state.

I had ducklings sent express last year and the box arrived quick enough but it was missing 10 ducklings and was two pounds lighter than when it had been sent out. Post office could never give me an answer as to what happened to those ducklings and I just felt sick about the whole thing. I even tried contacting the airports the box would have had to move through, the airlines... of course no body knew a thing about what would have been some obviously noisy babies.
barnie.gif
I am sorry to hear that so many others are lost, it is just flat out wrong.

Live birds can only be shipped via USPS Hypno.....

Atleast its soundling like it might just be Privett telling fibs, over them being lost in the mail. I sure hope thatsthe case! Ill let you know if I hear anymore news!

Shannon

My daughter is just finishing her very first week as a rural mail carrier. And what did she get to deliver on her 2nd day? A big box of ducklings. She said they sure sounded healthy.

The Tack Shack got thier shipment today. Their cages were full of happy healthy looking peepers! They still have no clue what took so long, but all seems to have turned out well. Our 8 are happy preening themselves, eating and napping. Ill post pics later!

Shannon

Quote:
THANK GOODNESS!!! I've been avoiding reading this thread until I saw you added a happy update. That made my day!!!

Quote:
I am curious to know what the post mark said. (I.e if it was indeed the P.O's fault or the hatchery shipped them late.)

Back
Top Bottom