Polish a little over 2 months

Maybe it was just my polish 🤔 apparently the hatchery I got her from wasn’t very good
It seems like from what I’ve seen ordering from smaller farms often beats big hatcheries when it comes to breeding quality and attention to detail. My first hen was from MPC and she had a lot of issues. The standards just get lower and lower as there’s more demand and they sacrifice quality for quantity I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ Do you have a picture of yours though? I would love to see her

It seems like from what I’ve seen ordering from smaller farms often beats big hatcheries when it comes to breeding quality and attention to detail. My first hen was from MPC and she had a lot of issues. The standards just get lower and lower as there’s more demand and they sacrifice quality for quantity I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ Do you have a picture of yours though? I would love to see her
She was from a small farm, which I recently learned just outsourced from a larger hatchery. Apparently a lot of the people who bought from the farm had problems with their chickens (namely Marek’s) which my OE caught. Here is a picture of my BLP from a month ago
1A389AFE-7DE0-4E20-A6F0-6FFF77614302.jpeg

Can’t really see the saddle feathers in this pic, the big ones were on the other side

Back
Top Bottom