Polish Question

The males shouldn't have anything, ideally, when it comes to the comb
wink.png
At any age, adult especially, the smaller the better.

Quote:
Learn something new everyday. The last time my daughter showed a nice Buff roo the judge told her he was nice but his V wasnt enough of a V it was a little floppy not bad but it was a pretty large comb.. So I have been thinking the guys need to grow big \\/s

They need a V, yes, preferably not floppy or having more than the 2 points, etc etc - But needs to be as small as possible. On females it is preferred that there's simply no comb at all, just a cavernous nostril that leads into a vaulted skull.

Quote:
Ok so I went out and took pictures of his face. Here they are not the best pictures but all I could do holding him and taking the picture kids are in school!!

40479_pb020474.jpg

40479_pb020476.jpg

I am reading the bantam standard and it describes (comb V shaped very small,the smaller the better, resting on front of creast,each side level,preference to be given to birds without any comb) I hope this Helps you.

He looks sick.. Is there something wrong with his eyes?

My Polish don't have any visible combs either.
hmm.png

Why would you want him to? They look better if they are smaller/non-existent.

Most of my Polish have some odd little differences. It may be a genetic thing. Or it may be cut like Chickendales says. BTW, why would they cut the V for breeding?

Back
Top Bottom