Polish roo eye gone and eye socket bleeding help

We have made 2 cuts and haven't been able to find it there is a hole right towards the center that had a little in it I've been tweeting it out but as far as finding the big mass I'm having no luck and yes I won't be mixing the antibiotics unfortunately the other hasn't arrived yet:( which is very upsetting

KATHY IF WHEN SHE WAS GIVING PENICILLIIN SHE GAVE 1 CC INSTEAD OF THIS SHE MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN HIM WELL SOONER AND SAVED HERSELF SOME WORK. As I said for the third time "the meds she is giving now are working, and the rooster looks like she is getting the infection" I should maybe give you an article on "Bullies" and people who attack other people .
Here is an article that might help you
http://www.heart-2-heart.ca/save-yourself/
Have a Merry Christmas
No need to shout, and sorry if you think I was picking on you, that was not my intent. FWIW, I doubt any amount of penicillin would have resolved the pus, but that's just been my experience.

-Kathy

That is just crazy how big swollen it has gotten. I am sure it is hard to keep a dressing on it on his head. I am glad there wasn't any big hard mass in it. I hope he does well. I had chicken that had large amounts swelling with a wound on her breast like that and I changed dressings, did soaks and it ended up she had a bunch of dead tissue under it where the varmit who got her had squeezed her so hard on the tissue it had killed the tissue underneath.

I meant I wouldn't mix the antibiotics reguardless if I had them both didn't want anyone to think that I meant I would 8/ unfortunately I don't have any knowledge of chicken problems besides been attacked a few times while I was younger....my hubby wanted them I agreed to them and know I'm dealing with a terrible infection that I feel absolutely horrible over its a case of too little too late I feel I've done everything that I understood to do from the begining but at the beginning I did not know the yellow in the center with the pic of the scab area was infection I thought it was parts of his insides....I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for the help!!!!

I meant I wouldn't mix the antibiotics reguardless if I had them both didn't want anyone to think that I meant I would 8/ unfortunately I don't have any knowledge of chicken problems besides been attacked a few times while I was younger....my hubby wanted them I agreed to them and know I'm dealing with a terrible infection that I feel absolutely horrible over its a case of too little too late I feel I've done everything that I understood to do from the begining but at the beginning I did not know the yellow in the center with the pic of the scab area was infection I thought it was parts of his insides....I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for the help!!!!
I didn't think you would, just wanted you to know that the book says not to, lol.

-Kathy

And I've gave him the penicillin at exactly the same time intervals each day and haven't seen any change in him

Back
Top Bottom