POLISH THREAD Talk about your Polish and post pics of your Polish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pair I bought this Spring from cmsdvm had their 1st baby! The pullet started laying last month and I wanted to see what their offspring would look like so I put a few in the incubator. I think I had humidity issues and only one hatched. It's such a tiny little thing!

My daughter is showing the pair next week at the county fair. She is so excited!

The baby named "Brian Wilson" (after the SF Giants player, and yes my daughter named it!-lol)
Ferbbaby-1.jpg

and the pair:
Newbird1-1.jpg

Newbird3-1.jpg

Good luck at the fair next week, Sarah. The lacing is terrific, Josh. Combs on GL males exhibited here look like the one on your male. There's a lot of work to do there- I have no visible combs on any on any male in the bearded whites or WC varieties, though I do have a small one on the buff-laced male. The other thing we all need to work on is tails- they are just too high in a lot of otherwise very nice birds. I take it you are not going to Crossroads? I'm looking forward to that show. Kathy Troxell will be there too and she is brilliant at turning out perfectly conditioned Polish.

Quote:
You can say that again !
lol.png

Kathy Troxell Is Amazing !!! Truely dedicated & gifted when it comes to crested fowl. I just came back from my friends house, He has her Polish Bantams & all are excellent!
big_smile.png

He will be selling some of them soon, he has too many
lol.png
He has WC Blacks & Bearded Whites
wink.png
for sale just in case anyone is interested.
smile.png

Pick Ups only though, but guarenteed to be worth the trip !
wink.png

Good Luck at your shows everyone
smile.png

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share a picture of my new baby. It was hatched yesterday. There are actually 4 of them, although one did not come out the right color....it is all blonde? Anyway, this little one is just too cute!
82361_jim_parker_tolbunts_day_one_057.jpg

hiya ive recently just bought 8chickens2 of which the sex is in doubt but after speaking to some on here were thinking defo male,im gutted i dont want to get rid of them,:mad:(.one of my 8 is a polish shes(please dont tell me shes a he cos i really would be gutted,shes my little fav) around 10weeks old.
elvis(i know its a boys name but think it suits her)
100254_elvis_2.jpg

100254_elvis_1b.jpg

Quote:
What color were they suppose to be ?
Tolbunt possibly ???

Yes she (her hubby actually) was hatching Tolbunt eggs....... you can find the posts on the Tolbunt Polish thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom