POLISH THREAD Talk about your Polish and post pics of your Polish

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is my little snuggles. She is almost two months old ! I decided that I like the Bantam Polish the best and do not need any LF Polish.

31570_img_0409.jpg

I can't seem to find anyone to take my 2 polish Roo's! I have posted in the for sale section and also craigs list. If anyone has any other ideas on how I can find these 2 pretty boys a good home, please let me know! I live in Western Mass if anyone is interested : )

57283_007.jpg

Quote:
They are SO cute!!
love.gif
I'm so glad you found some! Who did you get them from?

A friend here on byc bought them from ideal. She says ideal's polish don't look half bad. Guess we will see eh?

Quote:
They are SO cute!!
love.gif
I'm so glad you found some! Who did you get them from?

A friend here on byc bought them from ideal. She says ideal's polish don't look half bad. Guess we will see eh?

I bought two white crested blue bantam Polish (both turned out to be pullets) last year at the feed store as companions for my only Ameraucana chick that hatched, and they turned out quite nice I think. They live with one of my BYC friends here locally. Yours look like they will be very pretty!
wink.png

Here are some pictures of my 4 week old Buff Laced Bantam Polish chicks. The first picture is of an obvious rooster (fights with my BLRW rooster chick) but what about the other three? Right now I'm guessing 1 other rooster and two pullets based on their head feathers. Is the darker red body and bright yellow beak on my rooster chick a fault?
hmm.png

54909_p1080135.jpg

54909_p1080115.jpg

54909_p1080138.jpg

54909_p1080061.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom