POLISH THREAD Talk about your Polish and post pics of your Polish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone In tx want some free GL polish ???
Pm me, these are the last of my Golds, they all have good lacing,small size.

No shipping, pick ups only
wink.png

Quote:
Oh my goodness, cuteness!!!! I saw my first Polish last week, I think I'm hooked (discovered Cochins last week too...oh dear, chicken math again lol) As you can probably tell I am new to the chicken world. So far it's a great world!!

Quote:
Males are generally darker buff than the females. It's hard to tell- you MAY have one male and 3 females, I can only sex them accurately the first week of life and then at around 14 weeks.

Quote:
Males are generally darker buff than the females. It's hard to tell- you MAY have one male and 3 females, I can only sex them accurately the first week of life and then at around 14 weeks.

You can sex week olds? Because I've got some straight runs I could put you to work on!

Quote:

Thank-you so much for your input!
big_smile.png
I got the feeling at hatch that I had one rooster and 3 pullets. Funny, but I am pretty accurate at sexing my Blue Laced Red Wyandottes at hatch when they are still wet. The shape of the head and comb are obvious then. Hopefully when I start hatching the Polish I will learn to identify the sexes the same way
smile.png

Quote:
I had two hens just lost one last week. Did hatch 2 chicks that look crele but their dad is a buff and hens crele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom