Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Dani4Hedgies Congratulations on becoming the owner of such a gorgeous bird! I have a Silver-Laced Polish cockerel myself and just love them. They are very sweet birds. Mine comes when I call him and likes to sit on my lap until he falls asleep. I really do love Polishes so good luck with yours!

~ClickCluckMoo~

@Chicklet50 What beautiful birds! I absolutely love them
love.gif

@Dani4Hedgies
 Congratulations on becoming the owner of such a gorgeous bird! I have a Silver-Laced Polish cockerel myself and just love them. They are very sweet birds. Mine comes when I call him and likes to sit on my lap until he falls asleep. I really do love Polishes so good luck with yours!

~ClickCluckMoo~

Lol yep he woke up the entire house today crowing back to the roosters outside so yep definitely a roo and he is a sweetie I can't wait to have a little polish breeding group :)

Yes that is my frizzle tolbunt rooster. He's only about 9 months. His feathers are getting thicker and longer all the time. I can't wait to see him this spring
wink.png

Yes that is my frizzle tolbunt rooster. He's only about 9 months. His feathers are getting thicker and longer all the time. I can't wait to see him this spring ;)

He's very nice :love

Polish chickens are probably my favorites.... I may be getting one this weekend!! Can't wait to post a bunch of pics of her!!

I need to get some pics of my Eastern Idaho 4-H State Fair Champion Polish! He is such a pretty boy. Now where are those pictures...

~ClickCluckMoo~

:pop

Back
Top Bottom