Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This next set look pretty gnarly...

These would be roosters. crazy doos that i no way form a dome.

These two I couldn't say. Buff laced are always hard to tell XD nto to mention their feathers arent in too much either. hard to tll.

the first ones feather DO swoop back more like a pullets, as well as the second chick, but I honestly couldnt say for these two and be sure.

These would be roosters. crazy doos that i no way form a dome. 

These two I couldn't say. Buff laced are always hard to tell XD nto to mention their feathers arent in too much either. hard to tll.

the first ones feather DO swoop back more like a pullets, as well as the second chick, but I honestly couldnt say for these two and be sure.

Thank you so very very much!! I appreciate your time and knowledge! I'm glad the two yellow tops are girls! Fingers crossed for the buffish colored ones!
Have a great day!

So, just got my baby chics in today from MMH and was hoping to get a Polish as my rare chic and wouldn't ya know there it is, so happy right now.

I got 2 polish at the feed store this year. I am new to Polish but am a compulsive researcher so I am guessing (and I do mean guessing) that I have a pair.....any input on gender would be great. I know they are just hatchery quality but I wanted to test out my affinity for them before I got more costly ones. Meet Einstein (the one I think is a girl) and DaVinci (I think male). They are 6 weeks old approx, obvioulsly bantam
Boy?

Girl?

Boy?

girl? She looks like she is dying but is really trying to sunbathe.

girl

boy?

girl?

boy?

Last edited:
Fro- 3 weeks old
Hoping for a pullet. Straight run when I got it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom