Polish Tolbunt and "Candy Corn" (crele) Genetics Question

Attachments

• 781A2B8B-4A17-48AB-9F4E-2BC9A3C2262E.jpeg
    781A2B8B-4A17-48AB-9F4E-2BC9A3C2262E.jpeg
    442.5 KB · Views: 36
They would produce sex links but you have it backwards.
Males would have barring and females would not.

I know in sexlingthe baby males would be barred females not but from what I've researched you have to have the breeding mom with barring caus dad barred would make all offspring barred
Ya you're correct.
I read your last post as you were explaining what the chicks would be.
I take it you were talking about the parents?

I know this is an old post but there seems to be a lot of confussion with the words tolbunt, candy corn and crele polish and that they are the same thing but they are not. Tolbunt polish chickens are a totally different type of polish than Crele Polish. People though do refer to both of them as candy corn.

It is my understanding that Tolbunts breed true.

Crele polish you start with the breeding of Golden Lace Polish and Cuckoo Polish. Here is a video on crele polish/candy corn.

I know this is an old post but there seems to be a lot of confussion with the words tolbunt, candy corn and crele polish and that they are the same thing but they are not. Tolbunt polish chickens are a totally different type of polish than Crele Polish. People though do refer to both of them as candy corn.

It is my understanding that Tolbunts breed true.

Crele polish you start with the breeding of Golden Lace Polish and Cuckoo Polish. Here is a video on crele polish/candy corn.

I haven't heard of crele polish but crele is a well established pattern.
It isn't at all like candy corn or tolbunt.
Crele is barring on duckwing.
Candy corn is barring on gold laced.
Tolbunt is mottling on gold laced.
If correct all three patterns breed true.

Back
Top Bottom