Poll #1 - Should Cereal be Eaten Dry, or With Milk?

Should Cereal Be Eaten Dry, Or With Milk?

• Total voters
I voted "both"

I don't have cereal often, and when we do get it, it is normally cherios, which I think are best with milk. But when we get yummier (and more unhealthy) cereal, I like it plain and with milk.

But most often we have homemade granola. I like it best with milk.

Oh, and we try to avoid dairy and use stuff like coconut milk instead.

Yeah, we eat pretty healthily :D

I voted "both"

I don't have cereal often, and when we do get it, it is normally cherios, which I think are best with milk. But when we get yummier (and more unhealthy) cereal, I like it plain and with milk.

But most often we have homemade granola. I like it best with milk.

Oh, and we try to avoid dairy and use stuff like coconut milk instead.

Yeah, we eat pretty healthily :D
Us too, always greek or coconut yogurt. Organic Cheerios and stuff like that. :D

Dry! I'm apparently lactose intolerant, but I really just don't like any kind of milk anyway. Even the soy almond stuff or whatever.
I have been eating cereal all my life, almost daily. I am also lactose intolerant so dry cereal for me! I find it to be healthier than chips or crackers, I tend to choose healthy cereals like raisin bran or wheat biscuit type cereals. I don't think I could live without my cereals! :D
I’m lactose intolerant too! :highfive: I personally don’t eat too much cereal, but when I do, it’s always dry. :D Raisin Bran brings back many memories...(It was the first cereal I tried. :)) I really like honey bunches. (Because I’m a sweet tooth sort of person. :D ) abut I generally eat Oatmeal and homemade granola. But cereal is so very yummy!

Last edited:
I’m lactose intolerant too! :highfive:
Interesting. I really like "So Delicious" Coconut products of diary free. We get that all the time its so good! Even better then normal yogurt! I don't buy there milk that often, but here ice-cream, yogurt, and other diary products are So Delicious! No pun intended! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom