Poll #3 - How Do You Eat Your Pizza?

How Should You Eat Your Pizza?

• Total voters

Starburst

Jesus Loves You
May 25, 2020
Western Washington
Hello, everyone! Who's ready for another food debate? Today's topic is how do you eat your pizza? Make your vote in the poll, and feel free to comment and chat on this thread! (Just be kind to everyone! :hugs )
And yes - I'll be eating my next slice of pizza the way whichever option is voted for most! ;)
I try to post a new food poll every week, and be sure to check out my intro thread for the food polls to learn more, chat, offer ideas for the next poll, and more!
Have a wonderful day everyone, and have fun! :D

Some people who have been participating in my polls:
@cluckmecoop7, @TwoCrows, @Sapphire Sebright, @PioneerChicks, @EmmaRainboe, and everyone else! Come join the fun!

Last edited:
Hello, everyone! Who's ready for another food debate? Today's topic is how do you eat your pizza? Make your vote in the poll, and feel free to comment and chat on this thread! (Just be kind to everyone! :hugs )
And yes - I'll be eating my next slice of pizza the way whichever option is voted for most! ;)
I try to post a new food poll every week, and be sure to check out my intro thread for the food polls to learn more, chat, offer ideas for the next poll, and more!
Have a wonderful day everyone, and have fun! :D

Some people who have been participating in my polls:
@cluckmecoop7, @TwoCrows, @Sapphire Sebright, @PioneerChicks, @EmmaRainboe, and everyone else! Come join the fun!
waaaaaaaaaaait what si the upside down one? i am ✨confused✨

Back
Top Bottom