poll: are you legal or an outlaw?

Quote:
that's awesome!
thumbsup.gif

I WAS and outlaw.... Dallas says all the hens you want..... But NO ROOSTERS!
barnie.gif
I had the sweetest bantam Cochin roo... He was sooo pretty! And such a gentlemen...
love.gif
We had to feed him alone because he wouldn't eat much. He gave all the food to be hens!! Whenever we gave the gals treats he would hold up a bit of whatever it was and let the he s take it out of his beak! We had to rehome him to a nice place outside of the city, along with his son. We ended up with him because we bought two chicks and we got a hen and a roo... He and his son are in a very nice place now! But I miss him so much!!!!
hit.gif

I didn't know if they were legal and didn't really care so I kept on the down low. My place is isolated by a buffer of brush but still have close neighbors.
Apparently the only restriction is they must stay on my property. Phew!!!

Legal within the city limits ordanances... neighbors all were asked first but I never got around to asking the landlord...designed the coop to become either a kiddie playhouse or a storage shed when we leave.

i understand its polite to ask your neighbors but noone asks anyone before they get a loud barking dog or an outdoor cat that destroys our flowerbeds and gives that unpleasant urine odor. as long as you're a responsible owner you shouldnt have to ask neighbors anything.

Back
Top Bottom