poll: are you legal or an outlaw?

Outlaw right now, but soon to be LEGAL, LEGAL, LEGAL! Finally found a house to rent and it just happens to be on 3 acres in the country! YAY!!
wee.gif

Illegal because I'm not going to shell out almost $1400 for a use permit that does nothing but draw the city's big nose to me and my backyard.

I also don't want to move my coop to keep it 20' from any occupied building when my neighbor doesn't mind it being near our fence.

I'm not 100% on all of the neighbors though, and when I broke out the hedge trimmers at 8am last Sunday my Light Brahma started panicking.

Bagock bock bock bock.......bagock bock bock bock..... over and over at the top of her lungs! It was the cutest thing but it had to stop and now!

I threw her some Cheerios and she stopped thank goodness!

Quote:
How can a covenant be obscure? It's either a recorded document (or part thereof), and readily available for you to read, or it's not, in which case I don't believe it can be legally binding.

It's recorded but we were not made aware of it despite asking if there was any HOAs or other restrictions on the property when we bought it.

Back
Top Bottom