• key lime

• Banana cream

• Peach

• Pecan

• Cherry

• sugar cream

• coconut cream

• Mississippi mud

• A different pie (please comment what it is)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Nope. Never heard of Sugar cream pie. Lived in Indiana all my life. Must be a southern indiana thing...
maybe just central Indiana. I just googled it though and learned that it is also the official state pie. I didn't even know there were official state pies😆
"Also known as Hoosier Pie, a resolution to name the sugar cream pie as Indiana's State Pie passed in the State Senate in 2009. This Indiana tradition harkens back to early Amish and Shaker communities. "

Apple. The best pie. Apple pie does not require whipped cream to make it taste better. Also apple pie is one of the few pies that tastes better with cheese. Apple pie is all American. Anyone who loves cinnamon and apples loves apple pie.

I believe I have made my point.
I don't like cinnamon. I don't like to eat it, I don't like to smell it either. It takes me breath away & makes me cough :sick

I've never had anything with huckleberries in it, but the pie sounds delicious. What's it taste like?
Oh, and can huckleberries be purchased anywhere? I'd love to try some.
Huckleberries are soooooo gooooooood. We have them growing all over our property, along with salmonberries, elderberries, and blackberries. They kinda taste like a cross between a blackberry and a blueberry. Being in WA state they are all over but I'm not sure where you can buy them elsewhere. But if you find some anywhere get them!

Huckleberries are soooooo gooooooood. We have them growing all over our property, along with salmonberries, elderberries, and blackberries. They kinda taste like a cross between a blackberry and a blueberry. Being in WA state they are all over but I'm not sure where you can buy them elsewhere. But if you find some anywhere get them!
I knew I wasn’t alone!!!!

I think only people who have lived in Indiana have ever heard of Sugar Cream pie😉 Fortunately, it is easy to make!
Sugar pie is a big thing in Quebec. Usually made with brown sugar and called "Tarte au Sucre Brun" in French. Sometimes it is made from maple syrup. It is very sweet. Yummy but very rich too, so a small piece would be enough for me. 😋

Back
Top Bottom