• key lime

• Banana cream

• Peach

• Pecan

• Cherry

• sugar cream

• coconut cream

• Mississippi mud

• A different pie (please comment what it is)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
I'm in New Zealand and here a pie is a meat pie. Dessert pies aren't readily available other than apple pie.

Chocolate Cream sounds delicious.

Dessert pies aren't readily available? I think I would die! I would much rather have pie over cake. I hate icing, blah

I googled it myself! They’re calling mince pie and mincemeat pie the same. I was brought up as mincemeat pie has venison pieces and venison suet in it. Makes it taste different. Still has apple pie base with figs and the mince concoction. Splash of brandy.
One with Venison was mincemeat. The one without was mince
That's interesting! I have learned something new about pies.

Sounds like the fruitcake of pies. I'm in the USA and we never sold that at our bakery nor have I ever had one so I cannot comment on it. I'm always open to taste and flavor though.
If huckleberry only sold ten..... mince pie probably only sell 3-4.
Not everyone likes mince pie. Very strong flavor. Not terribly sweet. Very unique.

I'm in New Zealand and here a pie is a meat pie. Dessert pies aren't readily available other than apple pie.

Chocolate Cream sounds delicious.
You poor island deprived soul. While you live in beauty your taste buds are deprived. Chocolate cream is delicious. If you like whipped cream. It's essentially whipped cream on top of chocolate pudding with a crust. Same as banana cream. Or any cream pie

That's interesting! I have learned something new about pies.
Not saying I’m right!!! I’m just saying how great grandma taught it. She’d take the cavity fat and trimmings from the first deer of the year and reward our harvest with pie the next day.
Sure do miss her.

I googled it myself! They’re calling mince pie and mincemeat pie the same. I was brought up as mincemeat pie has venison pieces and venison suet in it. Makes it taste different. Still has apple pie base with figs and the mince concoction. Splash of brandy.
One with Venison was mincemeat. The one without was mince

The non venison one sounds a bit like the British Christmas mince pies where the filling is minced dried fruits and candied peel, plus some spices, apple and brandy.

You poor island deprived soul. While you live in beauty your taste buds are deprived. Chocolate cream is delicious. If you like whipped cream. It's essentially whipped cream on top of chocolate pudding with a crust. Same as banana cream. Or any cream pie

I'm a bit weird in that I don't like cooked fruit, but I'm all for anything that's chocolate. 😍

I might have to look for a recipe.

Back
Top Bottom