What color is this horse

• Bay roan 🤎🖤🐴

• Blue roan 💙🖤🐎

• Idk I’m just here for the drinks 🥂🥃🍺

• Other

• Bay with gray

• Black with gray

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ooh I was just talking to someone and they made a really good point. Could he be blue roan and the black is just sunbleached? He’s been out on pasture 24/7 his whole life

https://www.equinespot.com/horse-colors.html

Sunbleaching- This happens with our cracker horses all the time (some stay the color they were born and lighten slightly). I've seen 3 of our cracker horses be born and be almost black and overtime they lighten from the sun to a pretty light shades of (almost white sometimes) gray with little flecks of dark gray throughout and dark knees.

Yours is beautiful coloring (whatever breed it may be). Hopefully it's also levelheaded.😊

This is one of our cracker mares who has sunbleached over time. She used to be a darker gray (like her muzzle area) (my BIL got her when she was 2yrs old) with a dark gray mane and tail. Her legs are almost the only trace of black left. She would be considered flea bitten gray in color. Her baby was black when he was born and over time he looks like a salt and pepper shaker and his mane looks the same as hers (and it was always dark with a few strands of white and yellow).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220724-030051_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220724-030051_Gallery.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20220724-030124_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220724-030124_Gallery.jpg
    620 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom