Poll - What is your favorite chicken breed?

What is your favorite chicken breed?

• Total voters
I was going to say "Australorp, Delaware, and Brahma."

Since I could only have 2 I knocked out the Delawares since I don't actually have any of them right now (the hatchery didn't send any to the feed store when they were supposed to).

I have been tremendously impressed by the Welp Blue Australorps I got because they didn't have any Black Australorps -- to the point that I'm ordering a lot more.
Australorps are the sweetest birds

I have yet to see the best breed out there: The Buckeye.
I never thought I would want one, then I got one on accident because I thought he was a bantam when he was just a runt Buckeye. Now he has grown to maturity, and is that absolute best rooster I have ever had. I once was determined to get rid of my chickens, all of them, then when I went outside, he walked up to me, I picked him up and said to myself, "what am I thinking". Now I am selling all of my hens in order to get as many Buckeye girls for Tony as I possibly can.

I have yet to see the best breed out there: The Buckeye.
I never thought I would want one, then I got one on accident because I thought he was a bantam when he was just a runt Buckeye. Now he has grown to maturity, and is that absolute best rooster I have ever had. I once was determined to get rid of my chickens, all of them, then when I went outside, he walked up to me, I picked him up and said to myself, "what am I thinking". Now I am selling all of my hens in order to get as many Buckeye girls for Tony as I possibly can.
Wow that breed sounds pretty cool, I've never heard of them, lemme go search it up!

Back
Top Bottom