Pool pump DIY Filter

Here is a side view. I have the jug connected to the frame with zip ties...

Attachments

• 20190627_140311.jpg
    20190627_140311.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Here is a side view. I have the jug connected to the frame with zip ties...
So you've just added this filter in line or have you replaced the existing filter within your pump altogether? Ah, NM, I see. I need to go home and take a good look at my set-up. I have an Intel above ground pool that is constantly wearing on me. I am in Texas so sunlight and heat are playing into the 'green water' fight also.

So you've just added this filter in line or have you replaced the existing filter within your pump altogether? Ah, NM, I see. I need to go home and take a good look at my set-up. I have an Intel above ground pool that is constantly wearing on me. I am in Texas so sunlight and heat are playing into the 'green water' fight also.
I replaced the other filter with this... works so much better. For Greek try magic eraser in the debris basket... also check out Pinterest it has awesome diy ideas that work.

I am not sure where to find a pump like that?!
I couldn't find one online. I did found one at a pond supply store. It can move up to a 1/4" of something solid .
This one can be in or out of the body of water.. I wish I had taken a picture of it while I was there. I believe it cost under $200.
I should be picking one up in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom