Poops flock

Got a toooooon of tumble rocket growing in the yard! High in calcium, potassium, vitamin A and vitamin k(anti coagulant poison antidote).
20231127_154939_HDR.jpg

Supposed to also have multiple medicinal effects, including ailing breathing issues. Its also a mild pain reliever...

...opposite end to abuse, it can be smoked as a substitute to tobacco as it has nicotine content.

Being that I have soooo much, I plan on harvesting most all of it, washing it multiple times to make sure it is free of any potential dog pee, and then freezing most of it in gallon freezer bags.

I will break it out in about 5 months, when these babies start laying eggs

Hey friend! Awesome condo of a broader there! I LOVE IT! I have a fawn Doberman, 8 years old, and even though he's an angel when he and my chooks are outside together(and I'm there to supervise) , I don't think I would trust him outside alone with them. But then again, I was having a serious problem with a neighbors dog ( it killed 17 of my chickens in one day, and left them where they lay) and my Dobie witnessed the heartbreak I suffered. Now anytime any dog comes in our yard, my Dobie goes nuts! And when I open the door, he hauls ass after the intruder dog, chases it to our property line, then proudly prances back to me! I don't know if he's protecting the flock or what, but that's what I choose to think. Anyway, WELCOME!

Hey friend! Awesome condo of a broader there! I LOVE IT! I have a fawn Doberman, 8 years old, and even though he's an angel when he and my chooks are outside together(and I'm there to supervise) , I don't think I would trust him outside alone with them. But then again, I was having a serious problem with a neighbors dog ( it killed 17 of my chickens in one day, and left them where they lay) and my Dobie witnessed the heartbreak I suffered. Now anytime any dog comes in our yard, my Dobie goes nuts! And when I open the door, he hauls ass after the intruder dog, chases it to our property line, then proudly prances back to me! I don't know if he's protecting the flock or what, but that's what I choose to think. Anyway, WELCOME!
Wow. I'm so sorry. That must have been very traumatic.

Back
Top Bottom