Poor Duckling

I have taped legs and feet on many, and only ever had to euthanize one because the feet were too crooked. Please do post pictures before you do anything drastic. :hugs

Thank you for all the advise. I also taped the feet. Seems to be getting a little better. But the little thing just loves to be snuggled and I ran out of day time. Hoping it will be better in the AM.

Thank you for all the advise. I also taped the feet. Seems to be getting a little better. But the little thing just loves to be snuggled and I ran out of day time. Hoping it will be better in the AM.
Oh good! Longest I've left feet taped is 3 days, splay legs 5-7. Hope it gets better soon.

Do you have this little on inside so you can keep an eye on it? When they are hobbled they can easily fall into a water dish and drown so it’s very important to have them where you can watch them. I am so glad things are going better for your duckling sure hope we see big improvement over the next few days!!

This is the only way this little thing will sleep. Had to take the hobbles off. i am sure they were not on right. Little bit moves around better without. I think the legs are turning more under it now. Its feet are better. Will make a better hobble after work.

Yes little baby is indoors.

Attachments

• 20181104_055049.jpg
    20181104_055049.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 27

Back
Top Bottom