Poor Vlad

I would personally add him back but watch for a little to make sure they don't pick at him. Is it closed over?
Here is an update on his bill.
6A4E59D9-C54E-4533-B319-2F399A1130E2.jpeg

Well at first he seemed lighter than before like he lost weight, but I keep adding feed to his bowl. For a moment I was thinking he’s just spilling his feed and not really eating it but he must be eating it. I threw in some peas in his water tub and he ate them so I know he hasn’t lost the desire to eat.
It’s hard to tell because I don’t usually pick up my ducks very often, because they’re hard to catch. All of that to say is I really have no idea if he’s lost weight or this is the way he’s always been

Also, I didn’t put him back into the group yet. I wanted to post the updated picture above and get the finally approval here. I know Magnolia Ducks said to reintroduce him to the flick, but that was before the updated pic was posted. So magnolia ducks, if you see this...what do you think with the updated picture? Should I put him back in with the girls?

That's more open than I thought. I think I would wait another two days. Also pick him up and feel his keel on either side of his breast bone at the same time. If his breast bone is sharp and he doesn't feel meaty on the sides, he's underweight.

Back
Top Bottom