Porcelain dโ€™uccle rooster for free!

๐Ÿ˜‚ Good at least I'm not the only one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I really hope you find a good home for him , I love d' uccles so much and want to get them soon!
Once I get my own property I'm gonna !!!๐Ÿ™‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I definitely suggest the Mille fleur Dโ€™uccles, they are so pretty and sweet.

Do you or anyone else know were to get quality d'uccles? do they mix well in big flocks ? And finally do they go broody often ? Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜Š
No Iโ€™m sorry I donโ€™t not know where to buy them close, we ordered them on a online nursery but itโ€™s pretty risky to order checks on online nursery because they die so easily in those little boxes, we lost a couple that way๐Ÿ˜• but yes they do mix perfectly fine in flocks, all though my little Mille fleur is constantly Broody! ๐Ÿ˜‚

No Iโ€™m sorry I donโ€™t not know where to buy them close, we ordered them on a online nursery but itโ€™s pretty risky to order checks on online nursery because they die so easily in those little boxes, we lost a couple that way๐Ÿ˜• but yes they do mix perfectly fine in flocks, all though my little Mille fleur is constantly Broody! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Okay thanks anyway ๐Ÿ™‚
Is she a good mom ?

Okay thanks anyway ๐Ÿ™‚
Is she a good mom ?
Any time!๐Ÿ˜„
And sorry but weโ€™ve never let her raise babies, Sheโ€™s constantly flirting with the idea of being a mother๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s never really committed yet, so we were worried we give her eggs and then she can get off them so no we havenโ€™t ever let her be a mom but maybe if she was more driven to sit on the eggs, Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™d be a good mom๐Ÿ˜

Any time!๐Ÿ˜„
And sorry but weโ€™ve never let her raise babies, Sheโ€™s constantly flirting with the idea of being a mother๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s never really committed yet, so we were worried we give her eggs and then she can get off them so no we havenโ€™t ever let her be a mom but maybe if she was more driven to sit on the eggs, Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™d be a good mom๐Ÿ˜
is he still available

Back
Top Bottom