Porcelain Pyncheon PICS

Quote:
I just visited your BYC page: It is swell
cool.png

First of all I am extremely jealous of your Dahlias
droolin.gif

Second Are those painting your work ? They are also wonderful.
thumbsup.gif

And last I love your birds.
love.gif

Last edited:
Thanks Mary, I'm glad you liked the Dahlias...I planted about 2,000 this year. I love my little Pyncheons...and I just recieved an early Christmas present today...a wonderful pair of Bd. Blue Silkies from my best friend down state. The artwork is mine.....Thanks again...glad you liked the page. Rusty

Hey Rusty, glad the Pyncheons are thriving. Yes, the BYC page is really nicely done. All in all things here are going pretty well. Looking forward to some Holiday time off.

Welp gets their Pyncheon bantams from Privett Hatchery in New Mexico....Privett's stock was from Ron Pierce's stock in Rhode Island/New Hampshire.... can't remember which....(?) Alot of Ron's stuff came from Robert Sweeney in New York. I don't think Privett hatchery carries Pyncheon's anymore....(?) Welp may not get any this season.... Very few have the original stock left. Hope this helps?

Hi!

I just want to let anyone know that I have found a pair of Pyncheon's that I might be able to purchase and they are in the Mille Fleur coloring! I am so excited there is very little mentioned about this breed and I have to admit I was surprised that it isn't listed on the ALBC due to the limited quanities and rarity of this bird. I don't think it is part of the APA - is it yet?

The ones I'm interested in came from a Pyncheon Breeder when the gal bought them so I am even more excited!

If anyone else knows where there might be more let me know - I am going to use these as a breeding pair and would like another Mille Fleur colored female that meets the breed standards - heck - I'd even take a half dozen of the chicks if not too dear in price.

ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Hey I went on the Welp Hatchery Site - that is so cool! I saw that they did have some for order still but I didn't check out since I might decide on a few other chickies to add to the order. Thanks for the site info and I should have read further up the thread to see the Welp link first. However, if there are any other breeders rather than a big Hatchery I would like to deal with them instead.

There aren't a lot of breeders, sadly of these wonderful little birds.
Rusty(PyncheonGuy) has some beauties. I have them, but they are a work in progress for me.

Back
Top Bottom