Porcelain Silkie Hen

Quote:
Stopped feeding the mushy canned food for just that reason - kitties making even more demands! Beside the fact it caused tartar buildup.

My cat (Mia R.I.P.) would always play with the computer cords and chew on them.. No idea, but thats when I bought her some new toys to play with so I could save my computer.

Quote:
Hey, Steven, throw a bid out there for fun. I was going to because I am not going to win!
lau.gif

Quote:
I have one that likes the power cord. I found the evidence last week . . . tiny little marks in the cord. She and her mother and her littermate were rescues. Still trying to place the mother, she is a sweet cat, but would do better as an only cat/animal in someone's home. We have too many varmints here to keep her happy.

Quote:
Stopped feeding the mushy canned food for just that reason - kitties making even more demands! Beside the fact it caused tartar buildup.

Well they WILL eat the dry food, but not until they get their canned food. It doesn't make any sense to me...... I think if I take it away they will probably kill me in my sleep.

Back
Top Bottom