Porcelain Silkies Bad News

No, I have nothing to sell as far as porcelain--just confirmed a couple of days ago that my porcelain hen is actually (finally) laying. Yea! for that, but I don't plan to sell any offspring until I have enough to keep a line going.

George does not consider a deal closed until cash is in hand. He is very upfront on that.

He is far more likely to sell to someone who plans to breed than to someone who plans to sell. So, it is possible that whoever purchased porcelains from him will sell chicks or eggs, but I wouldn't count on it.

I don't know that Ryanne has any porcelains--I can't say that she doesn't, but I don't recall her as having any. She may have a lavender or two.

Awww, I'm so sorry. I know how that is, you have to keep after him to get the birds you want. It took me a while to get Buffs from him. Some colors he has very few of to sell. I hope you find some somewhere. You picked a very rare color, so you may have to wait a while longer. I know how ya feel, I've been there too.
hugs.gif

Kinder, I am so sorry, I can only imagine how disappointed you are. If you are like me you have been counting the days. Your original post really got me on a quest for a Lavender just to see what I can come up with.

As it turns out I was able to fine a beautiful Splash boy that is a Split from Bobbi Porto's line via Steve Wheat. It might be worth a try to see if Bobbi ( Indigoeggs) might at least have some Lavender she can get you.

Hugs to you, Loosing birds hurts even it is is just the opportunity to have something very special. I do understand.

Thanks everyone. Yes I am extrememly disappointed. And Sonoran I offered to give him a down payment but he wouldn't take it.

Shari has been very nice.
hugs.gif

Hopefully I will find some porcelains soon. Or I guess that can be a goal for next year.

I think I may be getting some Split Lavenders from SunshineSilkies. So I may up just having to breed my own darn porcelains. lol

Anyway. I am trying to get ahold of some nice splash and white at least. So I can get those breeding pens going.

Maybe it's better I focus on only two easier colors for now.

Back
Top Bottom