aparmley

In the Brooder
Feb 13, 2018
Quapaw, Oklahoma
So the plan was to buy some Narragansetts (or something similar) this year and raise to sell for eating, and so I can collect the feathers. Then I found Porter's crossbreed turkeys and am in love with the pencilled palms and similar. I am wondering if anyone here has the pencilled or any other rare crossbreed but still processes and sells the birds? Or are you just using them for breeding/show etc? I'm stuck on what I should do and I know if I get them I won't want to sell them lol. So that would kind of ruin my plan to get a normal heritage variety for processing. Also, what are the chances if I order 15 that I would even get a pencilled? Thanks

I ordered 25 crossbreed last year and received 26. I got an email that they were shipped and received them 14 hours later via USPS all happy and healthy. They grew up to be beautiful birds of all colors. I HIGHLY recommend getting some! Just don't be upset if you don't get the COLOR that you wanted.

I ordered 25 crossbreed last year and received 26. I got an email that they were shipped and received them 14 hours later via USPS all happy and healthy. They grew up to be beautiful birds of all colors. I HIGHLY recommend getting some! Just don't be upset if you don't get the COLOR that you wanted.

When did you order? It says on the website approximate shipping date is early June. Does that mean if I order them now they won't ship until then?

I think Aurora26 specifically requested some pencilled in her order. I believe she got a few.

R2elk is correct....order now. Actually I'm surprised he isn't sold out already.

Back
Top Bottom