Portland , IN swap meet or auction

The swap at Loy Sale barn is tomorrow, Saturday, April 25. The swap starts at 6 am, and the exotic / alternative auction starts at noon. There should be plenty of poultry there!

It's located 8 miles east of Portland, IN, just off of Hwy 26. Turn east on 800 E and go half mile, it's on the left.

No web site.
barnie.gif

I'll be there with bells on,
frow.gif
its only 3 or 4 miles from my place.
wee.gif
Cant wait for it
woot.gif

The auction outside starts at 9am, then they will go into the sale barn when the outside sell is done.
ya.gif

I got you some eggs twiseowl.

See ya all there tomorrow...................

Not excited at all, are ya, Ed? Lol, I can't wait, first swap of the year! I'll be there around 8. I have several friends going, so should be a fun day!

Are you coming in today for papers, or should I just bring a handful tomorrow?
wink.png

And by the way, does anyone know if there will be a swap near Berne, IN this year like there was last year??

Tara

Could you PLEASE bring some papers with you,
bow.gif
Im waiting on the guy to come and do the horses feet,
pop.gif
he just called and is running late, of all days to be late.
barnie.gif

Hello ppl who know what they are talking about!
I think Loy's is the place where there is a swap meet every 3rd sunday of the month?
he.gif
i cant remember for sure
I went a couple times last year it was $2 per person and no set up fee.
woot.gif

If this is the right place can someone let me know?
Also when does this start? mom needs to move some older hens and roos and start over, i have some blrw chicks extras, and bunnies! they multiply...
barnie.gif

THANKS!!

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
This thread is from 2009, just in case you didn't notice.
smile.png

I actually had come to this section wondering if they do swap meets in Indiana and noticed this thread near the top. I was pretty bummed that it was old.
hmm.png
I'd love to fine one and go to it.

I live 3 miles form loys and I havent heard nothing bout them having the swaps this year. If I hear of anything, I'll let you know.

There are some swaps in IN. Wolflake is this weekend. Lucausville is coming. I cant think of any other ones right now. We got o alot of them in OH also. We are only 3 miles from OH thou.

I'm almost in Selma, Indiana. Um..Parker? Do you know where that is? Parker is just a little past Selma, on down the road from me. Farmland and such is past that.

Honestly I don't know much about what other cities are around here, I'm originally from Anderson.

Back
Top Bottom