Possible blind Rooster

I would try to be more proactive on rinsing his eyes with saline eye wash and using the Terramycin eye ointment, neosporin or something like Vetericyn eye gel. It sounds vague to say that you think it has been done. I also agree that your roosters need to be kept separate. Once they fight, they will continue to fight, especially if one has been separated away from the flock at all.

I would try to be more proactive on rinsing his eyes with saline eye wash and using the Terramycin eye ointment, neosporin or something like Vetericyn eye gel. It sounds vague to say that you think it has been done. I also agree that your roosters need to be kept separate. Once they fight, they will continue to fight, especially if one has been separated away from the flock at all.
We have washed out his eyes, and put eye gel on it. The roosters are currently seperated and under watch

He has 3 roosters, John, Greg, and Republic in his flock.
🤔 Really?! I would have never known that🤣
Greg seems to be in the worst shape...hopefully they have been able to get some fluids into him, get the eye treated and he's doing better.

We have 2 roosters named John and Greg. We also have another one named Republic who plays a small part.

John seems fine...
Greg on the other hand is more injured.

Back
Top Bottom