Possible egg bound

Starting to think maybe she is not eggbound. She is pooping now and it is watery green/yellow color and she still has the fever. Still giving her ibuprofen and she is drinking and eating fine. Anyone know of an illness that it might be? Eggbound is still in my mind but it has been 3 days and they usually don't last that long being bound. :(

I suggest giving her some electrolytes in her water to help pep her up (you could also use a dropper and directly feed them to her). And if she seems just kinda tired you can make this rub to put down her spine, which helps them feel better too. (I have used this rub SEVERAL times)
15 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
10 drops Orange Essential Oil(or tangerine)
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil (for blending)
I would rub this down her back 2 times a day, then next day off, or once a day.
Also her runs may be because of her fever. Hope this helps!

I suggest giving her some electrolytes in her water to help pep her up (you could also use a dropper and directly feed them to her). And if she seems just kinda tired you can make this rub to put down her spine, which helps them feel better too. (I have used this rub SEVERAL times)
15 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
10 drops Orange Essential Oil(or tangerine)
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil (for blending)
I would rub this down her back 2 times a day, then next day off, or once a day.
Also her runs may be because of her fever. Hope this helps!

Thank you. I will have to go looking for the oils I only have sandalwood oil. Going to the feed depot today to hit them up for some electrolytes.

Back
Top Bottom