possibly the worst day of my life

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by shmooborp, Aug 25, 2008.

1. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

so today i took my drivers test and someone almost crashed into me and the driver test lady screamed and made me pull over and she drove back.. that SUCKED

and then i was taking my broody out of her nest to get food and water and one of the eggs was under her wing and fell and broke and the chick inside died

and then our house cought on fire .. omg/.. and there were like 6 fire truck at our house and all our neighbors were outside watching.. there was no damage .. but the barbeque is gonna need replaceing.. i guess karma bit me in the but..\\

wel i hoipe what they say about bad things coming in threes is true.. cuz now it should be over.. so how was your day ?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    ..ooh my!..what a day!..yeah..lets hope the old wives tale is true, about it coming in 3's!.....so..did you pass the test??..[​IMG]..Wendy

3. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    Pretty tame next to yours. Hope tomorrow brings ya a better day.

4. EllyMae

EllyMae Chillin' With My Peeps

That's one of those days where you just want to go home, go back to bed, and start all over...I hope the rest of your week gets better!

5. menageriemama

menageriemama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    Lake Nebagamon, WI
    [​IMG] sorry that you had to go through all of that...

6. morelcabin

morelcabin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    Wow that was some day! Hope the rest of the week is easier on you!

7. EngieKisses

EngieKisses Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2008
    Collinsville, Oklahoma
    That bites...tomorrow is another day, and surely it will be better than today!

8. shortcake1806

shortcake1806 Sassy McSassington

Sep 11, 2007
    [​IMG] Hope tommorrow is tons better. [​IMG]

9. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

Quote:no . i dindnt pass the test.. not even close.... the lady was screaming i fear when we almost crashed... thanks guys for all the support [​IMG] means alot.. but yes i wanted to be dreaming. i wish i was dreaming. but no...

10. bluie

bluie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2007
    When I took my driver's test (many years ago), they had a special course for the tests. The testing lady said "Now make a U turn to the right" and I proceeded to make a perfect U turn to the left! She was screaming, but in the end, she passed me!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by