Post 14- Third updated set of pictures of the mini lop kits

Wow, thanks for posting that Gaited! I always wondered how judges become judges.
smile.png

New pictures from today -

The older mini lop kits - Not stacked pictures- it was to cold and windy to take them out of there cage and put them on the "table" as it would of been right in the wind. I plan to move them into the garage tomorrow so I may be able to get some stacked pictures then. These where born on August 5th.
The buck-blue pointed white
AlexNNinjasbuck.jpg

AlexNNinjasbuckside.jpg

broken agouti doe
AlexNNinjasdoe2.jpg

Solid agouti does
AlexNNinjasdoe1n3.jpg

AlexNNinjasdoe1n3.jpg

AlexNNinjasdoe1n3.jpg

The younger kits- same dad different mom- born September 23rd - Really want to know what color the blueish ones are. Also the agouti kit is very dark- is that a different color then "chestnut agouti" like the dad is?
AlexNEvaslitterat4wksgreynblack.jpg

AlexNEvaslitterat4wks.jpg

AlexNEvaslitterat4wk2s.jpg

AlexNEvasgreykit2.jpg

AlexNEvasgreykit1front.jpg

AlexNEvasgreykit1.jpg

AlexNEvasAgoutikit1face.jpg

AlexNEvasAgoutikit1.jpg

thanks for the help!

Here are some better pictures I took the other day of them posed. I am 99% sure the "greys" are Siamese sable. The brown one I am leaning towards Gold tipped black steel like someone said. They all have their ears done. I went the unconventional route and gave most of them names and then just numbers to the ones I couldn't tell apart as easy.

Here is a thread with all the new pictures I took the last few days of the rabbits.

Here is my favorite of the siamese sables and of the ?gold tipped black steel

The Siamese Sables are Smith's Apachee - ear number APC and Smith's Alaska # ALS
AlexNEvasSiameseSablebucks.jpg

SmithsApacheeandAlaska.jpg

The Gold tipped steel's name is Smith's ALF ear number ALF (as in Alien Life Form)
SmithsALF.jpg

SmithsALF.jpg

AlexNEvasBlackagoutibuck2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom