Post a pic of your favorite girl!

img001948

CarriBrown, she is beautiful!
My girls are only 3 weeks old. I honestly don't have a favorite yet. I also just set 25 eggs yesterday! Silver Lace Wyandottes and Ameraucanas. I can only guess that it is very difficult for members to pick a favorite. Am I right or else why are very few posting their pics? C'mon, let's see them!

I have two favorite girls.
This is Edwina, she's the smallest of my Barred rocks. Edwina is very spunky and doesn't put up with any crap, she's also the first one to greet me and the most curious.

CIMG0443-1.jpg

This is Fanny, she's by far the sweetest chicken I have. I can't say enough about my Salmon Faverolles in terms of sweetness but Fanny has something extra special! She's just 5 months, I can't wait for eggs from these chickens!
smile.png
Jen

IMG_3534-1.jpg

Last edited:
Terrible news. After I added this picture on Friday, we lost our little mille fluer (Jr.) to my dog. I was out with my daughter filling the waterers and turned my back for one minute. I was just starting to trust our husky, and I know she was trying to play, but squeezed her too hard, and now she's gone. My daughter is devistated and says she was her best friend. If anyone knows where I can get another mille fluer to replace her that would make her day. This was our only bantam. RIP Jr.

hens016ow2.jpg

Sorry about your loss Keleka. Have 5 bantam hens(mille fluers). Bought 6 as chicks, one was a cockerel I called Little Angus. He was killed by Denise's border collie. He got out of his cage and she was alittle rough in trying to herd him back. I like the millie fleur bantams cause they are very pretty as hens. They are really comical. I hope you can get another one soon for your little daughter. Mary

Here is my Favorite girl, soooo sweet, she gets so excited when I come to see her and loves to be held and kissed. I have to show off my favorite little rooster too.
DSC00177.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

Back
Top Bottom