Post Office lost my eggs

jackiedon

Songster
12 Years
Jun 4, 2007
Central Arkansas
The post office calls me twice today each time a box of eggs arrived. I told them I would have my husband to pick them up. Well when he got there they could only find 1 box. She knew there were two but don't know what happened to the 2nd box. Now let me explain there is only 1 person who works in the PO all the time the rest of the people are carriers a very small PO.

We will see what happens.

jackie

Looks like someone else at the Post Office likes chicken eggs to. Hope you had insurance or the magically pop up again.

Bubba

Funny about small post offices. When my chicks arrived early one morning, the PO called me. I ran to my car and drove the 3 minutes to pick them up. But there was no one on duty, and I had to yell through my post office box to get their attention. Then they seemed to not know what I was talking about. And there were only two people on duty!

I hope your carrier accidentally took them and they will be on your doorstep soon!

Are they the ones you bid on eggbid? I seen your name on some welsummer eggs I think. I could be wrong. I bid on some too and won. They should be here tomorrow.

No they are not the ones I won on Eggbid. I have to email and find out about those. I hate when the sender doesn't communicate especially when you send the money right away.

Good luck with yours,

jackie

Back
Top Bottom