Post Peafowl Decorations, Jewelry, Clothing or anything Peafowl

Vintage peacock feather muff .... ! Maybe an hybrid between a peacock and a pillow !

That is just gorgeous!
love.gif

How about Hedy Lamarr in a peacock dress circa 1949?
Here are some of my favorite/interesting peacock dresses I have found on the internet: This one is peach? peacock feathers. I don't like it just because I think it needs to be more form fitting around the top, but it is neat: http://dresseslux.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/fearon-may-events-peacock-feather-wedding-dress.jpg I LOVE this dress! I have noticed that it is hard finding a fabric that compliments a peacock feather perfectly. I think the fabric for the top of this dress matches perfectly. My plan for whenever I get married is to get a bunch of white peacock feathers and make a removable train for my wedding dress and the train will be covered in white peacock feathers. Here is a pretty skirt I just saw online! I wish I had photos of some of the things I have made with peacock feathers...I made a diagram of an animal cell in high school and I used peacock neck feathers for most of it. I made some peacock earrings last year. I made one pair out of just the herl off of peacock feathers but I don't have photos of those. Here is a photo of me wearing the peacock eye feather earrings I made. I made them so that they don't turn because I hate how my pair of store bought peacock feather earrings spin around so sometimes you only see the back of the feather and not the pretty front. So if you want to make peacock earrings, don't make them so they spin! I have also seen some neat peacock phone cases but my phone is not a popular phone so I can't really get a cool phone case like that. I have a peacock dress but it isn't made of peacock feathers, it is just printed with peacock feathers. I will have to wear it this Sunday and get a photo to put on here. It was given to me by someone at church who thought I would enjoy it.
Vintage peacock feather muff .... ! Maybe an hybrid between a peacock and a pillow !
I LOVE all of these pics. BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom