Post Peafowl Decorations, Jewelry, Clothing or anything Peafowl

Got this handsome new member of the flock at Lowes today! He's a brand new color ......the "Electric Purple Peacock"
lau.gif

That's awesome!! I wish I had that for my yard!

I got one at Menards last year, but they are so fragile I decided to just have it inside and enjoy it in here!!! I don't have it lit up, I was lucky and got mine on sale, but it was still $75. :/.

Also guys, if you have a Tuesday Morning store, my sis bought me all these beautiful nesting boxes and they were very reasonable!

I got one at Menards last year, but they are so fragile I decided to just have it inside and enjoy it in here!!! I don't have it lit up, I was lucky and got mine on sale, but it was still $75.
hmm.png

Also guys, if you have a Tuesday Morning store, my sis bought me all these beautiful nesting boxes and they were very reasonable!

Wow, we didn't pay that much and they weren't on sale. The price must have come down since last year.

I want but i am to cheap to spend 189 dollars on it

I do not know how much this is but i sure like it

I love these but can not find out where to get them or how much they are

Zzz, I think you can get those on eBay for a lot more reasonable than 189. I thought about getting some myself.

Oh and Dylansmom, you must have got a very good price. None of the stores around here even carry them or very limited numbers to drive up price. Last year that was half price!!!!!

They are still over that here this year. :(
Congrats on a great deal.!!!

Here it is lit up.
And part of my peacock blanket.
1f60d.png

Last edited:

Zzz, I think you can get those on eBay for a lot more reasonable than 189. I thought about getting some myself.

Oh and Dylansmom, you must have got a very good price. None of the stores around here even carry them or very limited numbers to drive up price. Last year that was half price!!!!!

They are still over that here this year.
sad.png

Congrats on a great deal.!!!

Here it is lit up.
And part of my peacock blanket.
1f60d.png

My husband even said we are going back right after Christmas to see if they have any on sale, because they had quite a few in stock. Yours is a bit different, the tail doesn't fan on ours.

Back
Top Bottom