Post Peafowl Decorations, Jewelry, Clothing or anything Peafowl

Amazon, in the $15 neighborhood I think. That middle one is $250 though
ep.gif

http://www.amazon.com/DUSIEC-Collec...m_sbs_k_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0HXCKRQX8A290GP1M0DH
That you so much
hugs.gif
i looked at photos and looked at photos on goole and could not find these, i am going to get some when the new place is finished
wee.gif

I dont know how to post websites, but if u go to ebay and enter peacock cup, one seller/store offers them for 15.99 per cup/w spoon and saucer.

To post links to websites, find the little chainlink on the editor up top of the reply window, click on it, and paste the website address into the field provided in the little box that pops up on your screen.

I got one at Menards last year, but they are so fragile I decided to just have it inside and enjoy it in here!!! I don't have it lit up, I was lucky and got mine on sale, but it was still $75.
hmm.png

Also guys, if you have a Tuesday Morning store, my sis bought me all these beautiful nesting boxes and they were very reasonable!

Hey!! There's a house in the neighborhood I walk through all the time that has that Peacock light hanging up on their house right now!!

I want but i am to cheap to spend 189 dollars on it

I do not know how much this is but i sure like it

I love these but can not find out where to get them or how much they are

Those are really cool! I wish I had those!

I dont know how to post websites, but if u go to ebay and enter peacock cup, one seller/store offers them for 15.99 per cup/w spoon and saucer.
Just right click in the message box, the word paste will come up Click on the word then a box will show up , paste in the box and click ok and you link is now in the message
wink.png

I drew and painted all of these recently. I am getting into watercolors...These were all done as thank you notes for all the Christmas/Birthday presents I got.

This was the first one I did and the one I am keeping. I found a photo of a green peahen and used it for reference.

I drew and painted all of these recently. I am getting into watercolors...These were all done as thank you notes for all the Christmas/Birthday presents I got.

This was the first one I did and the one I am keeping. I found a photo of a green peahen and used it for reference.
Very nice!

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom