Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

LOL...That was actually Galanie"s hen..the black orp hen..she quite a character..sarah went into the coop one day and she found the hen laying an egg that position..upside down with the head poking out the bottom LOL! wonderful personalities ..wish I had a copy of that too its pretty funny..would make a great funny greeting card photo..
Sorry about the mistake, I think my memory is fading ; ) Yes, I agree with you, it would make an adorable card. Some of my friends thought the photo was upside down until they looked at it a bit longer and studied it. I think that is an award worthy photo.

Goldie at 7 weeks, fluffy butt coming in nicely! Lol

Here is Hungry at 7 months . A very wide , sweet boy, by Monty out of Mrs. Pumphry at 7 months , which makes him 100% English. A test breeding shows that his first chicks will arrive in July.

If you might want chicks this fall, or breeder birds, contact me NOW. I don't breed many.

Here is Hungry at 7 months . A very wide , sweet boy, by Monty out of Mrs. Pumphry at 7 months , which makes him 100% English. A test breeding shows that his first chicks will arrive in July.

If you might want chicks this fall, or breeder birds, contact me NOW. I don't breed many.
Very pretty..I really like this bird.

He look lovely. Makes me want a BO cockerel!

Hes gorgeous Vickie.the color is just amazing ...that is exactly what the chest on your rooster up here looks like..people always say My lord Lynne..how wide is that chicken going to get? a rare opportunity to own some outstanding birds..

a long time ago this whole area was a dairy and creamery named cloverdale..we named the english buff pullet , dutchess of cloverdale , rooster = lord butterfeild of cloverdale Hee hee..and of course dior..fashion queen with her little bit more SOP tail and feathers..ha...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom