Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

1013679_4299828353574_2582632_n.jpg

theDragonlady thanks, and yes she was, but one of the chicken breasts fell on the floor, so we chopped it up for all the chickens, it's their favourite.... :p
Little cannibals ! That's what chickens really are. Would you believe that the feed companies are taking animal protein out of poultry feed over here? Do you have that sort of nonsense going on ?

Last edited:
Little cannibals ! That's what chickens really are. Would you believe that the feed companies are taking animal protein out of poultry feed over here? Do you have that sort of nonsense going on ?

Wow I am surprised, mainly because it is so obviously something they need. It is by far their favourite treat... MEAT. Followed cheese, bananas, sweetcorn, mixed corn... It is a total joy to give them protein. It's all about money. In answer to your question, no as far as I know but we normally follow your lead.

Wow I am surprised, mainly because it is so obviously something they need. It is by far their favourite treat... MEAT. Followed cheese, bananas, sweetcorn, mixed corn... It is a total joy to give them protein. It's all about money. In answer to your question, no as far as I know but we normally follow your lead.
I sure hope you don't follow our lead on this one! So far though most of Europe doesn't when it comes to common sense things like GMO and a few others.

Back
Top Bottom