Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Thank you for the kind comments. And we just figured that he's a Lavender, Diva was still an appropriate name,
lau.gif
. "Bell" has been broody for quite some time, so we are letting her help raise some of the little ones.

Last edited:
The girls were all having a dust bath in the feed shed the other day and daisy pecked Bella so Bella moved into the middle of the other girls near one of the bullies. I was expecting the bully to get Bella but she actually didn't. Instead, Bella decided she would get up and grab a hold of the bully girls comb and give it a good pull. The bully girl sprung into action and flapped at Bella, she then started chasing Bella and she ran away screaming haha
10153105_10200742957615956_966174934_n.jpg

News nugget. After a hiatus of 10 years from shows, I took Greedy to his first show today. He won Champ. Large Fowl, and went on to win Grand Champion of the Show at 8 months old.Res. Champion of the Pee Dee PC Show was a very nice Dark Cornish bantam by Mark Beasley.

Greedy is by Monty, out of a Monty daughter.

Have lost count of how many times I have posted these pics, but here's Bella starting on the top hen for the 1000th time...
10174912_10200757697504444_238083882_n.jpg

News nugget. After a hiatus of 10 years from shows, I took Greedy to his first show today. He won Champ. Large Fowl, and went on to win Grand Champion of the Show at 8 months old.Res. Champion of the Pee Dee PC Show was a very nice Dark Cornish bantam by Mark Beasley.

Greedy is by Monty, out of a Monty daughter.

Greedy and Vickie...getting it done for the wonderful Buff Orpington standard breed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the pictures are lovely.
I am very new to chickens (still planning/researching) but the Orpingtons are the ones I'm drawn to and seem to be the best fit for our family.
I truly enjoy seeing all the different ones. Hoping to learn as much as possible here and then this time next year to be sharing pictures my own.

Back
Top Bottom