Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Quote:
he really is nice and wide.. it only gets better..want to see how he develops.

He's prolly the best I have ever hatched. All indications are that he should have good color, width, great dark eyes along with size. The only question is his tail. His mom should hopefully give him the genetics to pass down a nice tail to his future offspring. He will not leave my property for a very long time. May only show him once or twice then retire him till he gets older.

Bill, I really like Frank!
smile.png

Quote:
He has a brother who is not as old but is showing nice type and hope to be about his size. I am suppose to take Frank to my best Black hen to make some killer Brown Reds is the plan according to the judge I asked at the last show.

Quote:
He will be at Crossroads. And may take his brother instead of the Brown Red pullet. I like to see what the judges think of him compared to Frank.
I think I mentioned I shown frank 2 weekends ago and he maybe the best example of an Orp far as type and body goes that I shown. I wish he was in Black and Buff. Oh wait! He is in Buff & Black! lolololol

001-43.jpg

Quote:
He has a brother who is not as old but is showing nice type and hope to be about his size. I am suppose to take Frank to my best Black hen to make some killer Brown Reds is the plan according to the judge I asked at the last show.

Keep me in mind in the future!

Quote:

Sure thing. Far as I know there isn't anyone trying to breed them. And what is nice you can take a male to some of them nice Black pullets and have a great flock in no time. Prolly come next season after I am overloaded with eggs and my 7 wimpy incubators are stuffed I will send ya some.

Quote:

Sure thing. Far as I know there isn't anyone trying to breed them. And what is nice you can take a male to some of them nice Black pullets and have a great flock in no time. Prolly come next season after I am overloaded with eggs and my 7 wimpy incubators are stuffed I will send ya some.

You could also cross them on some nice blues.

Quote:

Great idea Jon! I have several decent young Blue pullets coming along.

Here is Frank's brother. I think he MAYBE as nice or even better. I like to take him instead of my pullet to get all the Orp folks to be the judge.
I guess he is worthy of a Wild Bill type of name.
Weird Harold I think is appropriate.

007-35.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:

Great idea Jon! I have several decent young Blue pullets coming along.

Here is Frank's brother. I think he MAYBE as nice or even better. I like to take him instead of my pullet to get all the Orp folks to be the judge.
I guess he is worthy of a Wild Bill type of name.
Weird Harold I think is appropriate.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx94/lildinkem/007-35.jpg

It looks like hes missing alot of his coloring still.

Back
Top Bottom