Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Quote:
We will be @ the Exhibition Turkey Fanciers & American Orpington Poultry Fanciers booth at Crossroads. We are bringing a few bantams to show. Our large fowl are now in breeding pens.

what blood lines are your large fowl buff orpingtons
from and also which blood lines are the large fowl
blue and black orpingtons, i am in your group
of orpingtons on yahoo

when is the crossroad show? My neighbors and freinds the faulkners are heading out there with a champion goose and a couple of chickens..but I will have to ask which breeds..they dont keep the orps right now..though they sound like they are from the south, they have lived in NYS for several years so dont let that throw you if you talk to them..real nice people..was going to have thier kids take my birds out or at least one..but I dont think I can have them back up to that level by that time..I think its coming up pretty soon isnt it?it looks like thier ticker says 3 days left is that right? sure that would be too late on entry anyway.would love to sneak over with faulkners and tour all of the fantastic birds over there, but work schedule wont allow me any more time off. we are short handed..

absolutly cant wait to see the pictures of all of the great birds

Last edited:
Quote:
what blood lines are your large fowl buff orpingtons
from and also which blood lines are the large fowl
blue and black orpingtons, i am in your group
of orpingtons on yahoo

when is the crossroad show? My neighbors and freinds the faulkners are heading out there with a champion goose and a couple of chickens..but I will have to ask which breeds..they dont keep the orps right now..though they sound like they are from the south, they have lived in NYS for several years so dont let that throw you if you talk to them..real nice people..was going to have thier kids take my birds out or at least one..but I dont think I can have them back up to that level by that time..I think its coming up pretty soon isnt it?it looks like thier ticker says 3 days left is that right? sure that would be too late on entry anyway.would love to sneak over with faulkners and tour all of the fantastic birds over there, but work schedule wont allow me any more time off. we are short handed..

absolutly cant wait to see the pictures of all of the great birds

The show is this weekend, I will be taking and posting alot of pictures.

one of little buff pullets....have to get more pics to upload......Got a new roo last Saturday......He is just gorgeous.....
107076_buff_pullet.jpg

IF I had only one of this year's young Orps I could keep, and only one it would be hand's down.

Sasquatch, or Squatch

004-42.jpg

Squatch is a grandson from a BAMMA Blue cock I had that I called DOCTOR "J"
AKA DOC

005-45.jpg

He's a fairly wide boy

003-41.jpg

Just in the past few weeks FRANK has filled out even more. I was worried he would not have a FULL Rounded breast.
He is looking better!
FRANK
007-36.jpg

At the last show I picked up a cousin of FERAN from a lady who I had shared CARLOS JR with for a few breedings. Now this boy is not from my Russ Milkey line Black hen I call LahFawnDuh but from one of her sis's. He was "FREE"!! Thanks Julie!
Bad Ronald. Was supposed to have that wild eye look. I think he is a big sweety.
BAD RONALD
006-38.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom