Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

These are buff orpingtons right? (11 days old) I thought this is what they were at first. Then I was convinced they were Delawares. Now I'm back to orpingtons.
smile.png

108676_1027111856.jpg

Just got back from the Crossroads show. Doug has yet to bring in his 12 lbs Buff orp hen. He said she will be there tomorrow. Both he and I agree Fred's birds will prolly dominate the variety.
These pics are what I am talking about far as Orp size is truelly like at these APA shows.
Biggest cock in the show. Bigger then Doug's well over 15 lbs
007-37.jpg

008-37.jpg

This is not Fred's
001-45.jpg

I did not see one UK Orp at Crossroads. Either you know scared them off or Fred's monsters did. Another one of Fred's Buffs
002-45.jpg

003-42.jpg

My little 5 qnd 1/2 month oles are literally half the size of the Buff girls Fred brought to the show
004-43.jpg

009-31.jpg

Quote:
Fred who?

How do I get in contact with him?
smile.png

He does not sell eggs or birds unless you set it up in advance at a show. Our friendly officer in the UOC was able to set up a trade of 3 Blacks for 3 of Fred's Buffs. And I met him at the Ohio Natls two years ago and asked IF he had any for sale and he didn't. I will try again but expect to be turned down. He is one of these older fellas who does not like all the attention and likes to show great big Buffs. So, you have to run into him at a show to gain his trust before you will ever get anything. And trust me I am trying. My best hope is to work with Doug who is much easier to get quality big beautiful Buffs. Wait till tomorrow and I will show pic of Doug's 12 lbs hen and you will be glad you seen her. She is a knock out too!

Back
Top Bottom