Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

frustration ranks king whenever i try to post a picture from this tablet.

here is a test pic from last year just to see if it will let me. sometimes it will and sometimes it wont.

sorry no idea how i did that. key kept adding post and i wasnt touching it. no idea how to remove them, i can edit well on laptop but not this thing..just test pic. nice little old lady probably not as deep chested and a bit coarse but gots a nice tail ..shes a sum of her parts.i have a baby out of her daughter and softie..got the decent comb and tail..so i was really happy..but cant get this stupid thing to work.posting new pics...apologies to whoever cleans up messes like i just made...it wont let me remove all but 1 of them.SORRY!!!!

Last edited:
That's one thing I wish this forum let you do, remove your own posts. I have been guilty of the multi post thing too and it's annoying that you can't remove them but have to edit them to say basically nothing instead.

It's funny to me how they change as they grow. This girl was around 5 months or so old in this picture and her tail isn't anything like that big now that she's around 16 months. I guess her body caught up with her tail or something.

I need to get a nice pic of her now for comparison.

Last edited:
I LOVE that hen..i know galani, i saw you and i make boo boos and it woud be nice to just remove it..im fumble fingered on this tablet..its sensitive..wound up posting the same pic about 20 times..and cant load a picture from here easily..they 1/2 load sometimes thou they are all same format and size, but i have no trouble with the laptop..

i was just trying to show my old girl, she has a great tail , i just washed her and she was still drying in that pic..pampered pet..but she also has twisted neck feathers has something to do with the length and width of the feather considered a fault . they should form a nice fan around the neck like yours..she had enough good about her to keep..perfect chicken hasnt been hatched yet , thou some of those little blk rosecombs come close. people have really worked those over and they inch closer every year to standard.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom