Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Thoughts and prayers to Tammy Manasco (Limestone TN). Their Orpington barn burnt and over 90 Orpingtons were lost. In a Pm she permitted me to share her tragedy. I personally know what it feels like to have such a tragic loss of birds and have offered some hatching eggs to her of what I do have. Most of hers were imported Orpingtons from Marc Sarce, greenfire and the UK. You may contact Tammy via her website at http://www.motivatedmoms.net/manascomommy

And their coop today....

482404_564463523572629_208859082_n.jpg
539510_564464110239237_2116093829_n.jpg

Here is what she posted on her FB page to those who have purchased hatching eggs from her.....
This is Marc Sacre from Heirloom Orpingtons. I would like to rectify what is said in the starting comment of this post: The buffs in the pictures don't resemble at all to what I have here in my pens. I don't know how the lady got them listed as coming from me. The birds in the pictures simply don't have the quality to be listed as English Orpingtons and look more like American Orpingtons to me.

Marc.

Harry says Alvin maybe Partridge. I had my Partridge looking girl with one of the Cuckoo boys. So who really knows how this one will turn out.
LEE, the possum was caught by Pockets my German Shep/Coon hound mix. She caught the critter trying to sneak out after eating 4 eggs. Pockets did the possum in. I used your old Springfield to assure no more eggs will be getting pirated by this one. Brian OBlivion will see to that.
Good for Pockets, and still love that pic with him with his foot on the possum. Like a Ta-Da! Oh and good little sure shot Springfield.

This is Marc Sacre from Heirloom Orpingtons. I would like to rectify what is said in the starting comment of this post: The buffs in the pictures don't resemble at all to what I have here in my pens. I don't know how the lady got them listed as coming from me. The birds in the pictures simply don't have the quality to be listed as English Orpingtons and look more like American Orpingtons to me.

Marc.
Marc, I would say Hatchery Orpingtons!!

I can't stand to see what looks like those animals huddled together like that In that fire picture....it's just heartbreaking no matter where they came from.

No matter who they belonged to it's horrible thing..I can't even look at it.

Last edited:
Seen Bellas mother have a dust bath for the first time today!, she was loving it: Bella, as you can see still beats hens up, all i wanted was a nice pic but no:
John those are the most beautiful photos..Bella is more gorgeous every day..little Clorox soak fix that waterer right up.

Last edited:
ETA: Her's was a composite flock of American SOP type, and imported lines from several breeders, including some from Greenfire and others.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Amazingly someone has already donated some Frizzle Bantam eggs to her 4 year old daughter. They also lost the little girl's Frizzle and Gold/Silver Sebright Bantams.[/FONT]
Thoughts and prayers to Tammy Manasco (Limestone TN). Their Orpington barn burnt and over 90 Orpingtons were lost. In a Pm she permitted me to share her tragedy. I personally know what it feels like to have such a tragic loss of birds and have offered some hatching eggs to her of what I do have. Most of hers were imported Orpingtons from Marc Sarce, greenfire and the UK. You may contact Tammy via her website at http://www.motivatedmoms.net/manascomommy

ETA: Her's was a composite flock of American SOP type, and imported lines from several breeders, including some from Greenfire and others.

And their coop today....

482404_564463523572629_208859082_n.jpg
539510_564464110239237_2116093829_n.jpg

Here is what she posted on her FB page to those who have purchased hatching eggs from her.....

Quote: TY ALL FOR ALL THE LOVE SUPPORT AND PRAYERS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY( FEATHERY FAMILY INCLUDED) I'm glad I have loving friends and chicken lovers like me that understand how hard this is on family and business. I can never ty enough. And for all those helping trying to find help my heart is forever grateful. ♥♥

I can't stand to see what looks like those animals huddled together like that In that fire picture....it's just heartbreaking no matter where they came from.

No matter who they belonged to it's horrible thing..I can't even look at it.
Me either. I took a quick glance over the fire pictures and wouldn't let myself look very closely lest I see something similar. And I'm not going back to look again. That is just unimaginable.

That is news to me.... Greenfire didn't/doesn't have English Buffs.... and you have already told us her birds were from Marc....< he says and I believe him that those birds are not his.... They truly lack quality....THEN either she or someone else is using her info and pictures to advertise an auction for 100% English Imported Buff hatching eggs on another site... ummm While I do feel grief for their loss... there is just tooooooo many discrepancies. :( I wouldn't touch this with a 10ft pole. but that is just my opinion.

That is news to me.... Greenfire didn't/doesn't have English Buffs.... and you have already told us her birds were from Marc....< he says and I believe him that those birds are not his.... They truly lack quality....THEN either she or someone else is using her info and pictures to advertise an auction for 100% English Imported Buff hatching eggs on another site... ummm While I do feel grief for their loss... there is just tooooooo many discrepancies. :( I wouldn't touch this with a 10ft pole. but that is just my opinion.
I agree with Don. Those birds pictured are NOT SOP, or English Buffs. Certainly not from Marc, or me.

Renie, would you PM me that auction site ?

Back
Top Bottom