Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

I know this is irregular and might be a bit pushing the rules, but if anyone is around Houston TX I have a black rooster from one of Jody's eggs (HinkJC) that I need to rehome ASAP. He is a sweet boy and beautiful. Hatched March 5th and 10 lbs.
65925_georgeprecut.jpg

I really hate to get rid of this boy, he's as sweet as he can be. But life happens. I'm unable to ship.

PS - he loves Miller Lite! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIwxm8e9A08

Edit
to add: He has a home! A big Thank You to everyone who contacted me about him. BYC has the greatest people in the world
hugs.gif

Last edited:
galanie if i had room id take him back, he is a pretty boy..
love.gif
10lbs already... hope he goes to another good wonderful home like hes at now..

dont beleave everything you hear..good whites are rare to some not here, we got um...
woot.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you! You don't know what that means to me. He is lovely and a wonderful boy. I just wish like crazy I could keep him. Hopefully my plans of selling and moving to some acreage in the country will work out and I don't have to do this again!!!!!! I have someone that is already interested. Such wonderful people here.

Quote:
Those are some fantastic Whites. It is sooooooo rare here in the USA to see anyone with quality like yours. Wish we did though.
VERY NICE!!!!!

Agree with all the very positive comments about the whites shared with us here. Lots of oomph!
clap.gif

Quote:

Well this is what I figured and the one offered is from Hinkjc. That's where I got mine and hers are very nice, I might add. I was there to pick up lav chicks and some buffs and black. When I saw her whites I did a double take and asked if she had any whites. She did of course and I'm about to trade these away since I can't keep all of them and no one will take just the roo. Which is fine I've got a nice hen and it would be ashame for her not to breed.

Thanks for the information.

Rancher

Quote:

Well this is what I figured and the one offered is from Hinkjc. That's where I got mine and hers are very nice, I might add. I was there to pick up lav chicks and some buffs and black. When I saw her whites I did a double take and asked if she had any whites. She did of course and I'm about to trade these away since I can't keep all of them and no one will take just the roo. Which is fine I've got a nice hen and it would be ashame for her not to breed.

Thanks for the information.

Rancher

Show us a pic or two of what you got. We always love seeing great Orps.

Back
Top Bottom