Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Hi guys.. does anyone have Orps close to me? I am in east central Fl.. near Kennedy Space Center. Would like 1-2 young females or babies. Splash or blue would be nice but would consider whatever is available near me..

Hi, I'm in north central Fl. I raise BBS Orps and will be reloading the incubator in a couple weeks. If your not in a hurry and can wait 5-6 weeks I'll have blue, black and splash chicks available.

terry britt sold out for the year
but he sold his last flock to some
folks in arizona which i know
they show every year at the fair
i can buy some from them when
they hatch from the flock they bought
cool that way i can purchase chicks
or hens cool

terry britt sold out for the year
but he sold his last flock to some
folks in arizona which i know
they show every year at the fair
i can buy some from them when
they hatch from the flock they bought
cool that way i can purchase chicks
or hens cool

Did Terry sell all his Buffs? Or just done for this season? IF he still raises Orps it maybe worth waiting till he has some available next fall. That is what I did. I waited 10 months before I got my Buffs from him.

These little White Wyandottes with the single comb will be great for making White Orps. I just take them to my pure snoball White Orp cockerel and pick the ones with the best size and type.

Those are some BEAUTIFUL white orpingtons! I only have a Buff Orpington rooster and no hens. He is in with some RIR hens and one Partridge Rock hen. I got an incubator last spring and hatched some of their eggs. Talk about BIG, pretty hens! If only he was a nice guy!

Not in a hurry for chicks. I will be hatching more out later as I have some eggs owed from someone else. Hoping that hatch goes ok. They aren't orps so I will still need a couple. Where in North Central are you? Do you ship?

Not in a hurry for chicks. I will be hatching more out later as I have some eggs owed from someone else. Hoping that hatch goes ok. They aren't orps so I will still need a couple. Where in North Central are you? Do you ship?

I'm in Suwannee County. I'm about 3 hours or so from you. I could ship them to you but I don't know that shipping "a couple" chicks would be a good idea. They wouldn't stay warm enough.
hmm.png
There would have to be enough in the box to ensure they arrived alive and well. Maybe someone with more experience shipping small orders of chicks could chime in and lend advice? Or I could send you eggs if you want to go that route. With such a short distance between us, there's less chance of postal damage.

Back
Top Bottom