Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
Here's some more pictures of my Ideal birds, I also included one of their eggs.

These are eggs from my Red Star (the ones at the top, this was not an Ideal bird) Barnevelder (just above the silkie egg on the right), Ameraucana, Welsummer and Silkie. I think the color of the welsummer egg is a nice dark color, many people say you won't get a good colored eggs from a hatchery, but I did.

18074_chicken_eggs_this_week.jpg

Barnevelder roo
18074_chicken_barnevelderroopose.jpg

Welsummer hen

18074_chicken_welsumerhen.jpg

Barnevelder lacing

18074_chicken_barnevelderlacing.jpg
18074_chicken_barnevelderlace.jpg

Welsummer roo, a few months older than the last picture I posted in this thread.
And a close up of his feathers

18074_chicken_roostercolor.jpg

18074_imgp0650.jpg

See my sig for the birds I have from Ideal. I love them all, except for the fact that I got the typical lock-o-the-draw for straight run bantams.
I wanted at least 1 dark brahma & got three BEAUTIFUL roos (I plan on keeping 1) & 3 out of 4 of my buff brahmas were roos as well.
They've been pretty bad to my 5 girls-so no recent pics (feathers growing back in finally) Here's most recent. I ordered 11 thinking that I would loose some in shipping as they were ordered in June. All survived & are doing GREAT! I've actually hatched out a chick (more in the 'bator) from their eggs too.
Drk. Brahma Bantam
34160_img_0617.jpg

Not the best pic of my buff brahma roo
34160_img_0626.jpg

Part. Cochin hen
34160_img_0834.jpg

Gld Sebright last fall
34160_img_0426.jpg

Sorry for the butt shots- glw & gsebright
34160_img_0629.jpg

Offspring (think it's a sebright x brahma)
34160_img_0839.jpg

So glad to see this thread back on track
celebrate.gif

Beautiful birds everybody
love.gif
I need to update my pics my chicks and ducklings are almost 3 weeks old and are doing great
thumbsup.gif

Here are my Ideal MF D'uccles
smile.png
They are only about 6 wks in these pictures.

43337_booandred.jpg

43337_boo2.jpg

My main roo

43337_sany0517.jpg

43337_sany0533.jpg

43337_sany0521.jpg

His future Girlfriends ;D

All of them have way more white spots now, especially the rooster.
smile.png

I also now have a duo of silkie chicks from them. One of them with an outstandingly vaulted skull
smile.png
The others skull /does/ vault but not as nicely and I do believe one of them is missing claws - none of my D'uccles are missing theirs.

Last edited:
Quote:
I got frizzles from them once, 3 of them, when I recieved them one was trampled, but the other 2 were fine and healthy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom