Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
Quote:
I celebrated too soon ..............
sad.png

I've got an EE pullet, white silkie ?pullet?, and an OEGB roo from them. I used to have two Jersey Giants hens, three RIR hens and a Cornish X roo that I randomly selected from the same bin at TSC. I should have gotten all roos then but I didn't
big_smile.png

I'll go and take some pictures for you in the morning when its not so hot outside. The three babies I have now from Ideal have the best personalities I have ever seen. The Cornish X rooster (RIP) was probably the sweetest out of all the chickens I've had from them... He used to fly and land on my shoulder and then mess up my hair
love.gif
His name was Angel.

I've got some ideal chicks coming next week.

A dozen MF D'uccle and 6 pullet surprise ..

woot.gif

I have some yokos,a sumatra and some saipans from ideal about a month and a half old..very good looking birds the yokos are about the same look as some breeder ones I got..the little sumatra didn't make it
sad.png
I only have one I hatched from eggs I bought on here..and the saipans are wow..growing huge they are already twice as hude in weight and size as two lacy roundheads I have at 3 months of age..
smile.png
I got on the list for some shamos next year ill see how that goes..

I found some pictures from last week if thats okay...

Silkie
6.jpg

OEGB:
5.jpg

4.jpg

EE "Muffin"
3.jpg

2.jpg

Don't know if you all can see these or not, PhotoBucket has been off and on with my computer lately. These were taken from my phone, so sorry about bad quality.

Wow - our bantams hatched great today. Over 3,000 that need to be shipped today! Can you help us out?
Place your order by phone only - call us at 800-243-3257, option 2

Sincerely,

Ideal Poultry

Our day old poultry is shipped through the United States Postal Service. Please notify your post office that you are expecting live animals. Minimum order for this special is 25 chicks. Regular air mail and small order charges apply.
This special is not valid on previously placed orders.

Only .85 - minimum order is 25

Recieved this via email today from Ideal. Orders must be by phone. Not a bad deal....just $.85 each!

47716_ideal_bantams.jpg

Back
Top Bottom